22 de junio de 2012

Period Mix

Here's the playlist Adam (Ashton Kutcher) gives Emma (Natalie Portman) on No Strings Attached as a gift. It's funny because I found it adorable from Ashton but, let's face it, if a guy gave me such a thing I would find it gross.

By me

Evenflow - Pearl Jam
The Tide Is High - Blondie
Red Red Wine - UB40
Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
I've Got The World On A String - Frank Sinatra
Muddy River - Johnny Rivers
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Here Comes The Flood - Peter Gabriel
Red Rain - Peter Gabriel
Waterfalls - TLC
Red Red Rose - The Weepies
Red Tide - Neko Case
Why Does It Always Rain On Me - Travis
I Love You, Period - Dan Baird
Just A Girl - No Doubt
Here Comes The Rain - Eurythmics
Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
Stormy Pinkness - They Might Be Giants
Time To Flow - D-Nice
Blood Is Thicker Than Water - Wyclef Jean fet. The Product G&B

From Squidoo

What songs would you add?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...